Wednesday 18 August 2010

2 Shotz - Oyoyo ft YQ

[Bridge]
I gotta keep on holding it down
And aint no bagger is stopping me now
Anywhere wey we dey
Anything wey we say
See the people them believe us
Any party wey we show face
People go dey pay cause they want to see us

[HOOK]
Them holla 2shotz (oyoyo)
Them say ekabo (oyoyo)
Them say ndewo (oyoyo)
Sanun ezuwa* (oyoyo)

[2SHOTZ]
Its 2shotz, check the minimum wage
And everybody here look a similar age
Throw the rhythm on the beat while im rocking the stage
and put your hands in the air and keep yelling with rage (eyy)
and every time that I speaking a rhyme
I add a dime to my pocket cause I aint got time
Kimafive* give me five on my back hand side
And everybody on the side keep standing in line (line)
Lets go this is album five
YQ and I making all the ladies smile
Meanwhile, Im keeping it steady
And I hope my naija people are ready
And the rhythm is heavy
And you gatts to recognise I rock steady
Im kicking this sound for sound
Pound for pound
Cant you see Im holding down

[Bridge] - [Hook]

[YQ]
See from naija to yankee
We dey make everybody them holla oh no (oh no~!)
For UK dem like we
Any time, anywhere dem wan snap we photo
If you check my style, walahi ta lahi
you go like me die im so fly
go my website, read my profile
Me im offside* Im alright (alrriiiight)
yee...oyo yo si bi omo
If you follow me ma nu e mo no
I get swag wey go make you dey no no
Im toast* to do e

[Bridge] - [Hook]

[2Shotz]
So im back again, on my 5th L.P.
So whats next, I already dey platinum (platinum)
yes boss, I get bragging rights
so you just hate, cause my swag is tight
You fit call me bros or 2 baba
Whatever way you take it im still up the ladder
Your FADA!!
If you wish I fail
With my hands on deck my ish will sail*
I spit rhymes to blow up your eardrums
Im fearsome, this is how you go cheer some*
Im not a virgin like branson
My maga don pay and its not Kelly Handsome
a te ko lo la ye, o bu ni sike bia ga n le
a yan biala bia kan gawa 2shotu
UMUNNAMU!!

[Bridge]---[Hook] 3times

1 comment:

  1. Starred(*) words are either in vernacular or difficult to understand. Please make appropriate corrections here in the comment section. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete